Need to upgrade from a hacked previous Subaru mounting installation in your Van? Looking to ensure that the mounting angle of your engine is as factory-designed rather than angled up in the rear (and away from the Subaru oil pump) like some of the mustache-style carrier bars out there?
The complete engine mounting kit from Rocky Mountain Westy has everything you need to mount your four-cylinder EJ-series Subaru engine in your Van and mate it to the VW transaxle. Perfect for your 2.5L EJ25, 2.2L EJ22, or 2.0L EJ20 engines.
This kit contains
- Rocky Mountain Westy Subaru to Vanagon Carrier Bar System
- Engine Adapter Plate (manual or auto)
- Custom Flywheel or Custom Flexplate (manual or auto)
- OEM Subaru Engine Mount Brackets (1 pair)
- OEM Subaru Engine Mounts (2)
For installation in manual transmission vans, you'll also need the stock Vanagon clutch. We only recommend (and use in our shop) Sachs brand clutches. Add your complete clutch assembly by clicking the box above.
Of course, we always recommend our complete DIY Subaru Conversion kit if starting from scratch! Click the link for more info.