You gotta get up to get down! One of our most popular products - the RMW Vanagon Side Ladder. Access your rooftop gear easily. Sturdy, lightweight aluminum construction, the Vanagon ladder is easily tucked into the side of the van when not in use. No-drill installation means you can remove the ladder completely in a matter of minutes. Fabricated right here in our state-of the-art facility in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Vanagon ladder features include:
- Lightweight durable aluminum
- Powdercoated in matte black finish
- Easily switch between two positions: climbing and stowed
- Fits both early and late vans
- Easy DIY assembly -- All hardware included
- Designed and manufactured in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Ships free to most addresses!
Our ladder is designed to slip into the rear jackpoint of your Van. With the optional RMW ladder adapters, you can mount the ladder anywhere along the side of your van for superb access.
- If you have the RMW rock sliders on your van, view our Rock Slider Ladder Adapter.
If you want RMW rock sliders to protect your van's lower panels from damage, please click here for the pair of Rock Sliders.
- If you don't want the protection of the rock sliders, we offer a Ladder Pinch Weld Adapter that uses the lower pinch weld of your van to secure the bottom of the ladder, allowing you to mount your ladder most anywhere on the side of your van.
Powder Coated Product Return Policy:
There is an additional 10% restocking fee applied to all powder coated products being returned.
Ref ID: RMW-0007009
View or download:
RMW Ladder instructions